The position of Credit Administrator provides competent, courteous, and efficient customer service to external and internal customers of the Commercial Lending Department by performing a variety of administrative duties to include the monitoring of the loan portfolio via a post-closing review, monitoring and clearing of financial ticklers, filing documentation and reviewing files for completeness.
Detailed Job Duties:
- Performs a quality post-closing review of new and renewal loans for accuracy using the loan booking checklist.
- Assists the Loan Administrator(s) with the preparation and maintenance of the credit and collateral loan files using the credit and collateral checklist.
- Responsible for the monitoring, clearing and updating of the loan system for financial statement exceptions/ ticklers.
- Assists with processing the construction loan advances by preparing the tracking spreadsheets and ordering the due diligence from the third party vendors.
- Filing of loan documents, correspondence, and financial information in the appropriate section of the loan file.
- HUMDA tracking and reporting.
- Scans financial and collateral documents into the imaging system. Ensures the integrity of the system as part of the initial post-closing review.
- Assists with special projects and performs additional duties as requested by management and loan officers.
The qualified candidate must have a college degree or equivalent. One to three years of work experience in a Bank or financial institution is preferred. Proven ability to analyze data and being proactive with daily assignments and projects is required. Position will also require superior attention to detail and proficiency in computer skills to included MS Word and Excel. Knowledge of Navigator core system is preferred.
Professional working environment.
Submit Resume: email@example.com