Principals only, no agencies please.
The Branch Manager is responsible for all aspects of the branch including sales, service and operations.
- Conduct outside sales calls to develop new business clients and increase deposits/loans
- Establish and grow the WashingtonFirst Bank brand in the Greenbelt market and leverage centers of influence
- Attend networking events to develop business leads
- Serve as support to bank’s lending officers in analyzing customer deposit relationship and joint calls
- Cross-sell bank products and services to deepen existing client relationships
- Coach/mentor branch team members to master sales and service skills
- Provide outstanding service to clients. Responsible for resolving escalated customer issues
- Ensure the branch is operating consistently in compliance with all Bank policy and procedures
- Minimum five years of banking experience inclusive of sales, customer service, and new accounts training. Supervisory experience required.
- Previous experience in the local market is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Work schedule may include early evening and Saturday hours.
Submit Resume: email@example.com