The Branch Manager is responsible for all aspects of the branch including sales, service and operations.
- Conduct outside sales calls to develop new business clients and increase deposits/loans
- Establish the WashingtonFirst Bank brand in the Rockville market and leverage centers of influence
- Attend networking events to develop business leads
- Serve as support to bank’s lending officers in analyzing customer deposit relationship and joint calls
- Cross-sell bank products and services to deepen existing client relationships
- Coach/mentor branch team members to master sales and service skills
- Provide outstanding service to clients. Responsible for resolving escalated customer issues
- Ensure the branch is operating consistently in compliance with all Bank policy and procedures
Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Must have a minimum of five years banking experience inclusive of customer service, sales, teller training, and new accounts training. Previous supervisory experience required. Experience in the Rockville market is preferred. Qualified candidate must maintain a friendly and well-groomed professional image.
Professional working environment.
May include early evening and Saturday hours.
Submit Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org