Assistant Branch Manager
Various Northern Virginia Branches
The incumbent in this position will have responsibility for following all bank policies and procedures for WashingtonFirst Bank.
Detailed Job Duties:
- Follow bank policies and procedures in opening new accounts for new customers and returning customers.
- Conduct follow-up on the new account opening procedures in a timely fashion.
- Cross-sell bank products and services.
- Look for and take advantage of sales opportunities.
- Work the overdraft list on a daily basis. Record results and input decisions made in conjunction with the Branch Manager or other Account Officer.
- Attempt to solve customer problems/complaints to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Run a teller drawer, when necessary.
- Assist Branch Manager in completing monthly audits in a timely fashion.
- Assist in deposit review on a daily basis.
- Properly placing “holds” on accounts when necessary.
- Assist customers in signing up for a trouble-shooting online banking.
- Balancing the ATM on a daily basis.
- Candidate will assist with other duties as assigned.
Must have a minimum of five years banking experience inclusive of customer service, sales, teller training, and new accounts training. Previous supervisory experience required.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Qualified candidate must maintain a friendly and well-groomed professional image.
Professional working environment.
Submit Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org