Reston Town Center, Virginia
The primary purpose of this job is to provide the principal secretarial and administrative support to the CEO of WashingtonFirst Bank. Secretarial knowledge of the related processes, procedures, policies, goals and confidentiality is required.
Candidates must be able to jump right in and stay on top of constantly shifting priorities. Role will require superior attention to detail, organization and communication skills. This is an extremely high profile and fast paced environment and those not capable of keeping up can quickly fall behind. This role will have the opportunity to get involved with some larger projects, but will be responsible for the smooth and seamless running of the day to day tasks. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years’ experience in an executive administrative role and proven track record of top-notch support.
Detailed Job Duties:
- Maintains calendars; schedules and coordinates appointments and travel arrangements
- Writes or drafts correspondence, documents and/or written materials
- Reviews incoming correspondence; initiates replies as appropriate; routes matters requiring action by staff and follows up to ensure actions are completed
- Serve as primary contact for recording and transcribing minutes of the Board of Directors, Advisory Board and other bank committee meetings
- Draft agendas, compiling Board books, setting up meeting area, ordering food and beverage as needed
- Track meeting attendance and calculate attendance fees
- Primary contact for Annual Meeting, Restricted Stock Agreements and Shareholder communications
- Prepare and/or process documents; review of accuracy and completeness; update information and/or evaluate against policy
- Receives calls and/or greets visitors, takes and relays messages, responds to requests for information; provides information or directs caller/visitor to appropriate individual
- Provides backup for the company receptionist
- Maintains and/or creates files, sorts, labels files and retrieves documents or other materials
- Maintain and update organizational chart, bank employee telephone listing and assist in quarterly newsletter production
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have 5-7 years of Executive Assistant experience, including strong interaction with a Board of Directors and Committees
- Prior experience in banking preferred
- Must have high energy, very organized and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter and the ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to handle confidential issues
- Must have STRONG writing skills and the ability to review and/or edit documents for accuracy and completeness
- Advanced MS Office skills to include Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work extended hours
- Some local travel required
- Prior legal environment experience is a plus
- College degree required
Principals only, no agencies please.
Submit Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org